Cancellation conditions private guest
The following cancellation conditions apply
– Cancellations up to 7 days before arrival are free of charge*.
– Cancellations between 6 days and 3 days before arrival: 30% of the booking will be charged
– Cancellations 2 days or less prior to arrival: 80% of the booking will be charged.
– In case of early departure or NoShow 100% will be charged
* for the periods 18.07. – 30.09. and 26.12. – 07.01. a cancellation up to 14 days before arrival is free of charge. For cancellations between 13 and 7 days before arrival, 30% of the booking will be charged.
For all guests who have not stayed with us before, we ask for a 30% deposit at the time of booking.
Cancellations due to Covid-19
If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. For all other cases, the general cancellation conditions will apply.
Reasons for a free cancellation are:
– Closure of the border of Italy, South Tyrol or/and the country of origin.
– the country of origin issues a travel warning for Italy/South Tyrol at short notice
– Italy/South Tyrol is declared a risk area at short notice
– One’s own illness with Covid-19, or the illness of an immediate contact person.
– People returning from a trip must stay in quarantine at home for 10 days.
– As a general rule, it is not possible to cancel free of charge if conditions and measures that apply during the stay were already known or foreseeable at the time of booking. Even in the case of reasonable changes, such as an FFP2 mask obligation instead of a surgical mask obligation, the guest cannot cancel free of charge.